Try this delicious, cold salad with a delicious, earthy and nutty tahini dressing. This salad only takes about 5 minutes of your time, and fits right into your weekday meal lineup with minimal effort and maximum flavor.
Soba Tahini Salad
- Instant Pot
- 720ml 3 cups Water
- 200g. 7-oz pack Soba Noodles certified gluten-free if needed
- 270g. 1 ½ cup Edamame shelled
- 1 small carrot grated
- 260g. 1 cup White cabbage chopped
- 45g. 3 tbsp. Tahini
- 30ml 2 tbsp. Soy sauce or Tamari certified gluten-free if needed
- 5g. 5 tbsp. Fresh cilantro chopped
- 30g. 2 tbsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Once the 1-minute timer has completed, QPR.
- Open the pot and add the soba noodles and edamame beans. Put the lid back on and allow the ingredients to cook on the residual heat for about 5 minutes. Select the Cancel setting.
- Using oven mitts, lift out the inner pot, drain the hot water, and rinse the soba noodles and edamame beans with fresh, cold water.
- Drain all the water from the inner pot and stir in all the remaining ingredients except for the sesame seeds.
- Transfer the soba tahini salad into bowls and serve it topped with the sesame seeds and the optional lemon juice. Serve cold and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our ‘High-Protein Plant-Based Instant Pot Cookbook’. In this book you’ll find a collection of delicious oil-free one pot meals with only 8 ingredients per recipe. The dishes you’ll make with this cookbook nourish your body with plenty of proteins and all the nutrients you need to thrive on a plant-based diet while helping you save hours of time, and help you prevent waste.