Pineapple Quinoa Salad
- 340 g. | 2 cups Black beans canned or cooked
- 90 g. | ½ cup Quinoa dry
- 110 g. | 1 cup Pineapple chunks fresh or frozen
- 8 Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 `Red onion minced
- When using dry beans, soak and cook ⅔ cup (113 g.) of dry black beans according to the method. Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the salad between 3 bowls, serve with the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the salad in an airtight container in the fridge, and consume within 2 days. Alternatively, store in the freezer for a maximum of 30 days and thaw at room temperature. The salad can be served cold.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!