Orange Sunrise Smoothie
- 225 g. | 1 cup Pineapple chunks fresh or frozen
- 2 Oranges peeled and quartered
- 60 g. | 2 scoops Organic pea protein
- 30 g. | ¼ cups Flaxseeds
- 480 ml. | 2 cups Water
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the smoothie in an airtight container in the fridge, and consume within 2 days. Alternatively, store in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw at room temperature.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!