5-ingredient Provencal Beans & Tomato Salad
- 400 g. | 2 cups White beans (navy beans) cooked or canned
- 1 Red onion small
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 60 ml. | ¼ cup Lemon juice
- 30 g. | 3 tbsp. Provencal herbs dried
- When using dry white beans, soak and cook ⅔ cup (133 g.) of dry white beans according to the method.
- Transfer the white beans to a large bowl, and add the minced red onion, halved cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and herbs.
- Stir thoroughly using a spatula and make sure everything is mixed evenly.
- Divide the white beans salad between two bowls, garnish with the optional toppings, serve and enjoy!
- Store the salad in an airtight container in the fridge, and consume within 2 days. Alternatively, store in the freezer for a maximum of 30 days and thaw at room temperature. The salad can be served cold.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!