5-ingredient Sweet Potato & Broccoli Bowl
- 250 g. | 4 Sweet potatoes cubed
- 200 g. | (1-oz) pack Smoked tofu cubed
- 350 g. | 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 60 ml. | ¼ cup Teriyaki sauce
- 70 g. | ¼ cup Peanut butter
- 120 ml. | ½ cup Water
- Cook the sweet potato cubes, covered with water, in a medium pot over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Take the pot off the heat, drain the excess water from the broccoli and sweet potatoes and set aside for now.
- Put a non-stick deep frying pan over medium-high heat and add the teriyaki sauce, the water and tofu cubes.
- Keep stirring continuously until everything is cooked, then add the broccoli florets and sweet potato cubes to the frying pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Turn the heat off, leave to cool down for a minute, then drain the excess water.
- Divide between 2 plates, drizzle half of the peanut butter on top of each plate with the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge, and consume within 3 days. Alternatively, store in the freezer for a maximum of 30 days and thaw at room temperature. The bowl can be eaten cold or reheated in a saucepan or a microwave.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!