5-ingredient Peanut Butter Apple Sauce
- 4 Apples large, skinned, cored
- 130 g. | ½ cup Peanut butter
- 40 g. | ¼ cup Raisins
- 10 g. | 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- 240 ml. 1 cup Water
- Cut the cored and skinned apples into tiny pieces and add them to the saucepan.
- Add the water to the saucepan and put it over low heat then cover the saucepan with a lid and bring it to a boil.
- Cook the apples for about 15 minutes or until they are soft then turn off the heat and mash the apples with a fork or a potato masher.
- Add the peanut butter and stir thoroughly until everything is well combined.
- Add more water if the sauce is too thick, then add the raisins and cinnamon.
- Stir again until everything is mixed thoroughly, serve warm or cold and enjoy!
- Store the sauce in the fridge, using an airtight container, and consume within 3 days. Store the sauce in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw at room temperature.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!