- 2 Hass avocadoes large, peeled, stoned, halved
- 60 ml. | ¼ cup Lemon juice
- 1 Red onion minced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 15 g. | ½ cup Cilantro fresh, chopped
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Alternatively, for a chunky guacamole, mash the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl with a fork.
- Serve right away with the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the guacamole in an airtight container in the fridge and consume within 2 days. Alternatively, store in the freezer for a maximum of 90 days, and thaw at room temperature before serving.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!