5-ingredient No Tuna Salad
- 400 g. | 2 cups Chickpeas cooked or canned
- 1 Red onion quartered
- 80 ml. | ⅓ cup Lemon juice
- 80 g. | ⅓ cup Tahini
- 20 g. | ⅓ cup Nori flakes
- Soak and cook 1 cup of dry chickpeas according to the method if necessary.
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor and process into a chunky or smooth mixture depending on preference.
- Alternatively, mince the red onion and mash it with all the other ingredients together in a large bowl into a chunky mixture.
- Serve the salad chilled with bread and the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the salad in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 3 days. Store the salad in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw in the fridge.
Check out our latest cookbook, the ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!