4-ingredient Hazelnut Choco Plum Bites
- 200 g. | 2 cups Hazelnuts roasted
- 8 Plums dried
- 90 g. | 1 cup Soy protein chocolate flavor
- 50 g. | ½ cup Cocoa powder
- Transfer the hazelnuts, plums and soy protein isolate to a food processor and process the ingredients into a smooth mixture.
- Alternatively, add all ingredients to a medium bowl, cover it, and process using a handheld blender.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent the balls from sticking to the plate.
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of the chocolate hazelnut mixture and roll it into a firm ball using your hands. Repeat the same process for the other 11 balls.
- Place the cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Roll the balls in the cocoa, then transfer them to the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the fridge for about 45 minutes, until all the balls have firmed up.
- Take the baking dish out of the fridge and store the hazelnut chocolate balls or serve them right away with the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the chocolate balls in an airtight container in the fridge, and consume within 6 days. Alternatively, store the balls in the freezer, using Ziploc bags, for a maximum of 90 days and thaw the at room temperature.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!