3-ingredient Pecan Date Bombs
- 200 g. | 2 cups Pecans
- 14 Dates pitted
- 10 ml. | 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 257°F/125°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the pecans on the baking sheet and roast them for about 10 to 15 minutes or until they’re browned and fragrant.
- Transfer all the ingredients to a food processor and process the ingredients into a smooth mixture. Set the baking sheet with parchment paper aside for later use.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the pecan date mixture and roll it into a firm ball by using your hands.
- Repeat the same process for the other 11 balls and transfer them to the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the fridge for about 45 minutes, until all balls have firmed up.
- Take the baking dish out of the fridge and store the pecan date bombs or serve them right away and enjoy!
- Alternatively, store the pecan date bombs in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 6 days. Store the bombs in the freezer, using Ziploc bags, for a maximum of 90 days and thaw the at room temperature.
Check out our latest cookbook, the ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!