5-ingredient BBQ sauce
- 360 g. | 2 cups Tomato cubes canned or fresh
- 5 Dates pitted
- 30 g. | 3 tbsp. Smoked paprika
- 20 g. | 2 tbsp. Garlic powder
- 20 g. | 2 tbsp. Onion powder
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend to form a smooth sauce.
- Store the BBQ sauce in the fridge, using an airtight container, and consume within 3 days. Alternatively, store it in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw at room temperature.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!