4-ingredient Pomegranate Ginger Sauce
- 320 g. | 2 cups Pomegranate seeds fresh or frozen
- 10 Plums dried, pitted
- 20 g. | 2-inch piece Ginger
- 10 g. | 1 tbsp. Black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend to form a smooth sauce.
- Store the pomegranate sauce in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 3 days. Alternatively, store it in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw at room temperature.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!