5-ingredient Crispy Marinated Tempeh
- 400 g. | 1 (14-oa) pack Tempeh cubed
- 60 ml. | ¼ cup Soy sauce low sodium
- 30 g. | 4-inch piece Ginger minced
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- Put the tempeh cubes in an airtight with all the other ingredients (except the optional toppings).
- Close the lid and shake well until the tempeh cubes are evenly covered with the marinade.
- Put the airtight container in the fridge for at least 2 hours, and up to 24 hours, to make sure the tempeh is thoroughly marinated. (24 hours of marinating yields the best results.)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer the tempeh cubes onto the baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until the tempeh is browned and crispy.
- Serve the tempeh with the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the tempeh in an airtight container in the fridge, and consume within 3 days. Alternatively, store it in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw at room temperature. The tempeh can be eaten cold or reheated in a toaster oven or a non-stick frying pan.
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!