5-ingredient Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- 150 g. | 1⅓ cup Pea protein isolate
- 100 g. | ⅓ cup Whole wheat flour
- 375 ml. | 1½ cups Almond milk (can be substituted with water)
- 8 g. | 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 20 ml. | 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender to prevent any lumps if necessary.
- Put a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour a large tablespoon of batter into the frying pan and bake until the edges are dry and bubbles form in the pancake.
- Flip the pancake and bake the other side until it’s lightly browned.
- Repeat the process for the remaining pancake batter.
- Serve the pancakes with the optional toppings and enjoy!
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 86 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘.
Get a 10% discount for the printer-friendly pdf by using the code: PROTEIN
Click here for a full list of International retailers like amazon for the kindle ebook, paperbacks and hardcover versions of the book!