These lovely rolls are sure to satisfy cravings and make a delectable side roll to any balanced meal, whether it be a salad, soup, or even as a snack with a drizzle of olive oil.
Yield : Serves 6 | Prepping Time: ~10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ¾ tsp. Baking Soda
- 6 tbsp. Melted Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. Italian Seasoning (If you don’t have simply use 2/3 tsp. of each: Basil, Garlic Powder, Thyme, Oregano, and Onion Powder)
- 3 Flax Eggs
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- -Preheat oven to 300 F
- -Mix coconut flour, oil, baking soda, and flax egg in a bowl
- -Add in the Italian seasoning (or herbs if you don’t have) and salt to the mix
- -Using your hands, mold the dough, small handfuls at a time, to make mini rolls. You should have about 6 rolls when done.
- -Bake for about 45 minutes at the said degree
TIP: The bread is naturally a bit crumbly, but if you don’t let it cool for a good amount of time it’ll completely fall apart.
Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories: 190 kcal
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 3g
- Sugar: 2g