400 g. | 2 cups
- white beans
(cooked or canned)
- 1 small red onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
60 ml. | ¼ cup
- lemon juice
30 g. | 3 tbsp.
- Provencal herbs
- pine nuts
- lemon slices
|Serves: 2||Total: 30 mins|
- When using dry white beans, soak and cook ⅔ cup of dry white beans according to the method.
- Transfer the white beans to a large bowl, add the minced red onion, halved cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and herbs.
- Stir thoroughly using a spatula and make sure everything is mixed evenly.
- Divide the white beans salad over two bowls, garnish with the optional toppings, serve and enjoy!
- Store the salad in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 2 days. Store in the freezer, for a maximum of 30 days and thaw at room temperature. The salad can be served cold.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
|Calories: 311||Carbs: 55.9 g.||Fat: 0.75 g.||Protein: 20.1 g.||Fiber: 14 g.||Sugar: 3.8 g.|
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 76 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘ that will be released in November 2019.
Click here for a full list of International retailers (http://happyhealthygreen.life/cookbooks/5-ingredient-high-protein-cookbook)