- 4 sweet potatoes
200 g. | 1 7-oz pack
- smoked tofu
350 g. | 2 cups
- broccoli florets
30 ml. | 2 tbsp.
- teriyaki sauce
70 g. | ¼ cup
- peanut butter
120 ml. | ½ cup
- Chili flakes
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh cilantro
(can be substituted with hemp-fu)
|Serves: 2||Cook: 18 mins||Total: 20 mins|
- Cook the sweet potato cubes, covered with water in a medium pot over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets, and let it cook for another 3 minutes.
- Take the pot of the heat, drain the excess water from the broccoli and sweet potatoes and set aside for now.
- Put a non-stick deep frying pan over medium-high heat and add the teriyaki sauce, the water and tofu cubes.
- Stir continuedly until everything cooks and add the broccoli florets and sweet potato cubes to the frying pan.
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Turn the heat off, let it cool down for a minute and drain the excess water.
- Divide over 2 plates, drizzle half of the peanut butter on top of each plate with the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the sweet potatoes and broccoli in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 3 days. Store in the freezer, for a maximum of 30 days and thaw at room temperature. The sweet potatoes and broccoli can be eaten cold or reheated in a saucepan or a microwave.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
|Calories: 549||Carbs: 51.1 g.||Fat: 24 g.||Protein: 32.2 g.||Fiber: 13.2 g.||Sugar: 15.7 g.|
This dish, and 75 other 5-ingredient high-protein recipes are found in ‘5-Ingredient Plant-Based Cookbook: 76 Easy & Delicious High-Protein Recipes‘ that will be released in November 2019.
Click here for a full list of International retailers (http://happyhealthygreen.life/cookbooks/5-ingredient-high-protein-cookbook)