Serves: 16 | Total: ~30 min |
- 4 large apples
130 g. | ½ cup
- peanut butter
40 g. | ¼ cup
10 g. | 1 tbsp.
120 ml. | ½ cup
Total number of groceries: 5
|Serves: 16||Cook:||Total: 30 mins|
- Cut the cored and skinned apples into tiny pieces and add them to a saucepan.
- Add the water to saucepan and put it over low heat, cover the saucepan with a lid and bring it to a boil.
- Cook the apples for about 15 minutes or until the apples are soft, turn off the heat and mash the apples with a fork or a potato masher.
- Add the peanut butter and stir thoroughly until everything is well combined.
- Add more water if the sauce is too thick and add the raisins and cinnamon.
- Stir again until everything is mix thoroughly, serve warm or cold and enjoy!
- Store the sauce in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 3 days. Store the sauce in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw at room temperature.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
|Calories: 91||Carbs: 11.7 g.||Fat: 4.1 g.||Protein: 2 g.||Fiber: 2.1 g.||Sugar: 7.8 g.|