Serves: 6 | Prepping Time: ~10 min |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 113 kcal
- Carbs: 9.1g.
- Fat: 6.4g.
- Protein: 4,6g.
- Fiber: 3.0g.
- Sugar: 1g.
- [200 g.] 2 cups chickpeas (canned or cooked)
- 1 red onion (quartered)
- [60ml.] 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- [60g.] ¼ cup tahini
- [15g.] ¼ cup nori flakes
- Dill pickle slices
Total number of groceries: 5
- Prepare and cook 1 cup of dry chickpeas according to the method if necessary.
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor and process into a chunky or smooth mixture depending on preference.
- Alternatively, mince the red onion and mash it with all the other ingredients together in a large bowl into a chunky mixture.
- Serve the salad chilled with bread and the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the salad in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 3 days. Store the salad in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw in the fridge.
Check out our plant-based cookbooks HERE!
Vegan Meal Prep: Tasty Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes Including a 30-Day Time-Saving Meal Plan
* * *
Plant-Based High-Protein Cookbook: Nutrition Guide With 90+ Delicious Recipes (Including 30-Day Meal Plan)
* * *
51 Plant-Based High-Protein Recipes: For Athletic Performance and Muscle Growth (Plant-Based 51 Book 1)
* * *