Serves: 12 balls | Prepping Time: ~ 60 mins. |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 148 kcal
- Carbs: 8.8g.
- Fat: 12g.
- Protein: 1.7g.
- Fiber: 1.5g.
- Sugar: 6.1g.
- [200 g.] 2 cups pecans
- 14 dates (pitted)
- [10 ml.] 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut
- Cocoa powder
Total number of groceries: 3
- Preheat the oven to 300°F/150°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the pecans on the baking sheet and roast them for about 10 to 15 minutes or until they’re browned and fragrant.
- Transfer all the ingredients to a food processor and process the ingredients into a smooth mixture. Set the baking sheet with parchment paper aside for later use.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the pecan date mixture and roll it into a firm ball by using your hands.
- Repeat the same process for the other 11 balls and transfer them to the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the fridge for about 45 minutes, until all balls have firmed up.
- Take the baking dish out of the fridge and store the pecan date bombs or serve them right away and enjoy!
- Alternatively, store the pecan date bombs in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 6 days. Store the bombs in the freezer, using Ziploc bags, for a maximum of 90 days and thaw the at room temperature.
Check out our plant-based cookbooks HERE!
Vegan Meal Prep: Tasty Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes Including a 30-Day Time-Saving Meal Plan
* * *
Plant-Based High-Protein Cookbook: Nutrition Guide With 90+ Delicious Recipes (Including 30-Day Meal Plan)
* * *
51 Plant-Based High-Protein Recipes: For Athletic Performance and Muscle Growth (Plant-Based 51 Book 1)
* * *