Serves: 12 | Prep Time: ~35 min |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 236 kcal.
- Carbs: 17.8g.
- Fat: 16.3g.
- Protein: 4.6g.
- Fiber: 3.8g.
- Sugar: 8.7g.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 5 bananas (medium, ripe)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Total number of ingredients: 10
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 175°C.
- Place paper muffin liners in a muffin pan and set it aside.
- Take a medium bowl and whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Take another large bowl and mash the bananas in it.
- Add the coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla extract to the banana bowl. Mix all the ingredients until all the ingredients in it are combined well.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients from the first bowl into the banana mix.
- Mix thoroughly before carefully folding in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin liners until all are about three-quarters filled.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes, until a knife stuck in the muffin comes out clean.
- Take the muffins out of the oven and let them cool down completely before taking the muffin liners off.
- Store for later or enjoy right away!
|Airtight container L||Fridge at 38 – 40°F or 3°C
|4-5 days after preparation|
|Airtight container L||Freezer at -1°F or -20°C||60 days after preparation||Thaw at room temperature.|
Tip: serve with crushed almonds on top vor a more crunchy bite!
Check our plant-based cookbooks out HERE!
Vegan Meal Prep: Tasty Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes Including a 30-Day Time-Saving Meal Plan
* * *
Plant-Based High-Protein Cookbook: Nutrition Guide With 90+ Delicious Recipes (Including 30-Day Meal Plan)
* * *
51 Plant-Based High-Protein Recipes: For Athletic Performance and Muscle Growth (Plant-Based 51 Book 1)
* * *
51 Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes: Including Delicious Soy-Free & Gluten-Free Meals (100% Oil-Free) (Plant-Based 51 Book 2)