Serves: 6 tacos | Prepping Time: ~ 35 mins. | *high-protein
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 268 kcal
- Carbs: 40.5g.
- Fat: 6.9g.
- Protein: 15.3g.
- Fiber: 9.0g.
- Sugar: 2.4g.
- [400 g.] 4 cups black beans (cooked or canned)
- [200 g.] 1 (7-oz) pack textured soy mince
- [200 g.] 3 small sweet potatoes
- 6 whole wheat taco shells
- [40 g.] 4 tbsp. Mexican chorizo spices
- [200 ml.]1 cup of water
- Red onion
- Lemon slices
- Jalapeno slices
Total number of groceries: 5
- Soak and cook 1½ cup of dry black beans according to the method if necessary.
- Cook the sweet potato cubes in a pot over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes or until they’re soft.
- Put a non-stick deep frying pan over medium-high heat and add the soy mince, black beans, chorizo spices and 1 cup of water.
- Stir continuedly until everything cooks and add the cooked sweet potato cubes.
- Turn the heat off and stir occasionally for about 5 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Divide the sweet potato mixture and rice over 6 taco shells, serve with the optional toppings and enjoy!
- Store the sweet potato mixture in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 3 days. Store in the freezer, for a maximum of 30 days and thaw at room temperature. Use a microwave, toaster oven, or a non-stick frying pan to reheat the sweet potato mixture.
Check out our plant-based cookbooks HERE!
Vegan Meal Prep: Tasty Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes Including a 30-Day Time-Saving Meal Plan
* * *
Plant-Based High-Protein Cookbook: Nutrition Guide With 90+ Delicious Recipes (Including 30-Day Meal Plan)
* * *
51 Plant-Based High-Protein Recipes: For Athletic Performance and Muscle Growth (Plant-Based 51 Book 1)
* * *