Serves: 8 | Prepping Time: ~5 min |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 92 kcal
- Carbs: 22.5g.
- Fat: 0.5g.
- Protein: 1.4g.
- Fiber: 2.2g.
- Sugar: 19.8g.
- [320g.] 2 cups pomegranate seeds (fresh or frozen)
- 10 dried plums (pitted)
- [20g.] 2-inch piece ginger
- [10g.] 1 tbsp. black pepper
Total number of groceries: 4
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until it’s a smooth sauce.
- Store the pomegranate sauce in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 3 days. Store the pomegranate sauce in the freezer for a maximum of 60 days and thaw at room temperature.
Check out our plant-based cookbooks HERE!
Vegan Meal Prep: Tasty Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes Including a 30-Day Time-Saving Meal Plan
* * *
Plant-Based High-Protein Cookbook: Nutrition Guide With 90+ Delicious Recipes (Including 30-Day Meal Plan)
* * *
51 Plant-Based High-Protein Recipes: For Athletic Performance and Muscle Growth (Plant-Based 51 Book 1)
* * *
51 Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes: Including Delicious Soy-Free & Gluten-Free Meals (100% Oil-Free) (Plant-Based 51 Book 2)