Serves: 2 | Prepping Time: ~ 35 mins. |
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 756 kcal
- Carbs: 91.8g.
- Fat: 35.1g.
- Protein: 34.9g.
- Fiber: 13.2g.
- Sugar: 8.2g.
- [200 g.] 2 cups whole wheat pasta
- [140 g.] 2 cups mushrooms (chopped)
- [130 g.] ½ cup cashew butter
- [40 g.] 4 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- ¼ cup water
- Basil leaves
- Ground black pepper
Total number of groceries: 5
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions and set it aside afterwards.
- Put a non-stick deep frying pan over medium high heat and add the mushrooms, minced garlic and the ¼ cup of water.
- Stir fry the mushrooms until the mushrooms cook in their own liquid and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the cashew butter and nutritional yeast to the mushrooms while stirring continuedly, until everything is well combined and heated through.
- Divide the pasta over two plates, add half of the creamy mushroom sauce to each plate and serve with the optional basil leaves and black pepper and enjoy!
- Store the mushroom pasta in the fridge, using an airtight container and consume within 3 days. Store the mushroom pasta in the freezer, for a maximum of 30 days and thaw at room temperature. Use a microwave, toaster oven, or frying pan to reheat the mushroom pasta.
Check out our plant-based cookbooks HERE!
Vegan Meal Prep: Tasty Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes Including a 30-Day Time-Saving Meal Plan
* * *
Plant-Based High-Protein Cookbook: Nutrition Guide With 90+ Delicious Recipes (Including 30-Day Meal Plan)
* * *
51 Plant-Based High-Protein Recipes: For Athletic Performance and Muscle Growth (Plant-Based 51 Book 1)
* * *
51 Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes: Including Delicious Soy-Free & Gluten-Free Meals (100% Oil-Free) (Plant-Based 51 Book 2)