Bold Vegan Chili
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: ~ 4 hrs 20 min |
- Calories: 256 kcal
- Carbs: 41.4 g
- Fat: 2.9 g
- Protein: 17.9 g
- Fiber: 13.4 g
- Sugar: 14.4 g
- 1 12-ounce package vegan burger crumbles
- 3 15.25-ounce cans kidney beans
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 3 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup hot water
Total number of ingredients: 15
Perfect meal for your pre-workout, eat around an hour before you hit the gym and this will give you all the energy you need!
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients except flour and hot water.
- Turn slow cooker setting to high and cook for 3 hours.
- Combine flour and hot water. Stir to dissolve.
- Add flour/water mixture to chili and cook chili on high setting for 1 additional hour.
- Serve on a plate, can be stored for 2 days in the fridge or 2 months frozen.