Banana Blueberry Muffins
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: ~ 35 min |
- Calories: 236 kcal.
- Carbs: 17.8g.
- Fat: 16.3g.
- Protein: 4.6g.
- Fiber: 3.8g.
- Sugar: 8.7g.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 5 bananas (medium, ripe)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cup blueberries (fresh or
Total number of ingredients: 10
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 175°C.
- Place paper muffin liners in a muffin pan and set it aside.
- Take a medium bowl and whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and
- Take another large bowl and mash the bananas in it.
- Add the coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla extract to the banana bowl. Mix
all the ingredients until all the ingredients in it are combined well.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients from the first bowl into the banana mix.
- Mix thoroughly before carefully folding in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin liners until all are about three-quarters
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes, until a knife stuck in the muffin comes out
- Take the muffins out of the oven and let them cool down completely before
taking the muffin liners off.
- Store for later or enjoy right away!
These muffins can be stored at room temperature, covered. They freeze well. To reheat, microwave each muffin for approximately 30 seconds.
Check out our plant-based cookbooks HERE!
Vegan Meal Prep: Tasty Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes Including a 30-Day Time-Saving Meal Plan
* * *
Vegan Meal Prep: 30-Day Plant-Based High-Protein & Fitness Meal Plan (including 90+ recipes)
* * *
51 Plant-Based High-Protein Recipes: For Athletic Performance and Muscle Growth (Plant-Based 51 Book 1)
* * *
51 Plant-Based Whole Foods Recipes: Including Delicious Soy-Free & Gluten-Free Meals (100% Oil-Free) (Plant-Based 51 Book 2)