Do you like it spicy? Or do you want a more sweet flavor?
This recipe allows for delicious variations such as adding hot sauce, chili paste, garlic, ginger, cumin, blueberries or basically anything you like! So get creative if you want to give this basic recipe some extra flavour!
Check out the instructions to make this delicious recipe below.
Serves: 14 | Prepping Time: ~10 min |
- 3 cups unsalted shelled peanuts
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
Total number of ingredients: 3
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Add the nuts to a round or square baking pan (or rimmed baking sheet).
- Roast nuts for 3 minutes, shake and then roast again for 3 to 5 minutes until the peanuts smell nutty and lightly browned but be careful: they can burn quickly.
- Allow to cool for handling.
- Add all ingredients to a blender
- Blend until achieving the desire consistency.
- The peanut butter will be ready in 1 or 2 minutes.
PRO TIP: add a teaspoon of nutritional yeast to get that umami flavour in your cheese spread! Be careful if you’re following a strict low carb diet as nutritional yeast is full of carbs and this can quickly add up!
- Calories: 207.7 kcal
- Carbs: 5.0g
- Fat: 17,3g
- Protein: 8.0g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Sugar: 1.2g
You can find this recipe and many other delicious low-carb vegan recipes in our new and upcoming book!
You can find the book on Amazon using the link below or simply click on the cover of our new book!
It’s possible to pre-order the book if you would like to support our hard work and dedication to bring you these delicious and healthy low-carb recipes!